Footnotes issue A, 2016 — SOLD OUT
A type design periodical published by La Police.
A few copies might still be available by our stockists (see list below). Issue B due next summer. Preorders & launch will be announced on Twitter. Follow to know.
table of contents (48 pp.)
Field recordings of human resources
No hints just clues.
Pastis & Cigarettes
Josef Týfa first published Academia as metal type.
One-off One: Josef
Josef Müller-Brockmann fitting the typewriter’s grid.
Typewriter type faces
Recollecting aesthetics of spacing constraints.
The Race for Unica
One-off Two: Unica Intermediate
Portemanteau design back in fashion.
The Haas Typefoundry Ltd. in an International Environment
Changes and Developments in its Organisation and Operation
– part 1
Looking back, down the rabbit hole.
Test in progress typefaces at ideal ink density.
Current stockists (interested? )
– librairie Archigraphy (Genève, Suisse)
– librairie Centre culturel suisse (Paris, France)
– MZIN (Leipzig, Germany)
– 121+ Libreria ExTemporanea (Milan, Italy)
– Lugemik Bookshop (Tallinn, Estonia)
– Officin (Copenhagen, Danemark)
– magCulture (London, UK)
– Lubalin Center (New York, USA)
– Printed Matter, Inc. (New York, USA)